Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DUCK-CHICK-BOOM cum my house

thAT day unexpectedly, they all reach on time. but unfortunately, i
slept over time . they call from outside of my house ,but i can't hear them
so, thy called my hand phone but i switch on silent . then luckly i wanted
2 pee N saw missed calls on my cell phone so i run straight down 2 my
gate and this is wat i see .
once they came in , they say thy r very hungry N ask me 2 cook
4 them so i threw all the instant noodles i hav in2 a bowl n then warm it up
after 6 minutes


then we go in2 my room N changed cause we r going down 2 the pool
while wating 4 boom the slow poke 2 change , we decided 2 draw
some tatoos .










then down 2 the pool

SMELLLY l.e.g.


tiga orang lembik



cannot see meeee





after that , we go 2 the mamak


giv back my key chain that is
in ur hands
then we go MC Donalds
we then already all so tired





then they go home

No comments: